Drawing a Graphice Segment

Terence Heaford t.heaford at icloud.com
Mon Jul 27 15:01:53 EDT 2015

Rather a lot of code that belongs in a group for creating Pie, Bar & Line Charts.

There are probably many improvements that could be made to this as I am a beginner in this LC stuff so I am sure that it’s probably something I have done/not done.

As I say, it’s the code belonging in a group that creates charts by creating the objects that make up the parts of the chart.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/98788898/LiveCode/charts.rtf <https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/98788898/LiveCode/charts.rtf>

All the best

Terry