Drawing a Graphice Segment

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 14:07:24 EDT 2015

Yeah, this was a very basic example, and it cycles through all graphic
objects (except the first).. If you want it to only allow one to hilite, it
would take a little extra coding to reset the previous hilite back to
normal, and hilite the newest.. Or something of that nature.  (i'd have to
think on it for a bit)
One method, after thinking about it for a sec.. Would be to track which
part was hilited last, and when a new hilite is set, revert it, set the new
hilite, and update the variable that tracks the hilite to the newest
object.  This would make it a bit weird, as there would be a precedence to
the hilites.  If you're nudging more than 1 object, the one with the
highest number will always end up with the hilite.
I'll keep thinkin. Theres probably a better way.