Drawing a Graphice Segment

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Sun Jul 26 23:57:13 EDT 2015

Lock/unlock helps significantly here when showing the feedback and
dramatically improves the "feel" of the behavior.  Might just be slower
hardware.

On a related but separate note, I also ran into some weird issue when
doing experiments with mouseColor() causing recursion in LC 7.0.5.
Apparently mouseColor seems to be somehow tied to mouseMove (it shouldn't
be) and I get repeatable recursion limit errors.  Haven't checked with
7.0.6 yet.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director