Drawing a Graphice Segment

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 17:46:59 EDT 2015

Will the lock/unlock actually help when the little pinpoint graphic isn't
set to visible?

Also, I was just thinking, the way I set things up I set the invisible
graphic that follows the mouse as the backmost object so that I could then
start my grc check loop at 2.  Depending on your needs you might need to do
a naming convention and only check grc1 grc2 etc.