Drawing a Graphice Segment

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 14:36:19 EDT 2015

Hmm. Let me look.  You did set up the one graphic (I used a line sized 2x2,
set to invis)  and have it follow the mouse around, right?  And no, as far
as I can tell a group makes no difference.

If you see from my test stack I have one tiny grc named "mousepoint" and
the first line of the mousemove is "set the loc of grc mousepoint to the
mouseloc"

Also, you might make sure you have the most recent version of the script.
I had to move one line out of the repeat loop to get the results I wanted.

Post your version of the mousemove handler if you wish, we can take a look
at it.