revBrowserSet

Terence Heaford t.heaford at icloud.com
Sun Jul 26 14:26:14 EDT 2015

Here is an example of HighCharts

When I drag an htm file onto the revBrowser or load the file using revBrowserNavigate gBrowserId, "file://" & gFile it works

When I put the html below into a LC field and try

   put revBrowserExecuteScript(gBrowserId, the text of field "JavaScript”)

it fails.

Not sure why or even if it should work.

All the best

Terry

<!DOCTYPE HTML>
	<head>
		<title>BarChartTitle</title>

		<script type="text/javascript" src="http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.8.2/jquery.min.js"></script>
${demo.css}
		<script type="text/javascript">
$(function () {
    $('#container').highcharts({
        chart: {
            type: 'column'
        },
        title: {
            text: 'Column chart with negative values'
        },
        xAxis: {
            categories: ['Apples', 'Oranges', 'Pears', 'Grapes', 'Bananas']
        },
        credits: {
            enabled: false
        },
        series: [{
            name: 'John',
            data: [5, 3, 4, 7, 2]
        }, {
            name: 'Jane',
            data: [2, -2, -3, 2, 1]
        }, {
            name: 'Joe',
            data: [3, 4, 4, -2, 5]
        }]
    });
});
		</script>
	</head>
<script src="js/highcharts.js"></script>
<script src="js/modules/exporting.js"></script>