Calendar Picker

Scott Morrow scott at elementarysoftware.com
Sun Jul 26 03:11:21 EDT 2015

Hello Mike,

I rolled my own iCal-looking interface for use on iPhone by starting with Sarah Reichelt’s calendar project as a jumping off point.  Her Troz-Ware site is now located at <http://troz.net> and all of her LiveCode examples have moved to github. The calendar stack is here:

<https://github.com/trozware/rev_stacks/blob/master/Calendar.rev>

—

Scott Morrow

Elementary Software