Anomalous Script behavior

Mark Waddingham mark at livecode.com
Fri Jul 24 12:42:31 EDT 2015

Hi Peter,

Do you see a similar thing in 6.7?

The reason I ask is that if the problem is only occurring in an a handler being invoked by the engine as part of callbacks set by the callback property on a player it could be something to do with that specific case.

The player implementation on Mac changed completely from 6.7 onwards...

Mark.

Sent from my iPhone