Force window on second display

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Jul 24 09:24:22 EDT 2015

put line 2 of the screenRects into myRect
put (item 1 of myRect + item 2 of myRect) / 2 into X
put (item 3 of myRect + item 4 of myRect) / 2 into Y
set the loc of stack myStack to X,Y

You might use working screenRects instead of screenRects.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com