revBrowserSet

Terence Heaford t.heaford at icloud.com
Fri Jul 24 07:18:58 EDT 2015

Yes it works correctly if I use this script from LC with the content in a file

global gBrowserID
global gFile

on mouseUp
   answer file "Select a chart to load:"
   if the result is not "cancel" then
      put it into gFile
      revBrowserNavigate gBrowserId, "file://" & gFile
   end if
end mouseUp

What I really want to do is just load the content of the file gFile directly from LC.

I thought put revBrowserSet gBrowserID,”htmlText”,theContentsOfgFile might work, but it doesn’t.

Perhaps I am using this in the wrong context but there does not appear to be any docs for using revBrowser type commands unless I can’t find them?

All the best

Terry