revBrowserSet

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 04:51:50 EDT 2015

On Fri, Jul 24, 2015 at 3:22 PM, Terence Heaford <t.heaford at icloud.com>
wrote:

> Is there a way to create the chart in LiveCode then pass it straight to
> the browser.
>
> I tried this without success using the content of one of the example files
> in highcharts:
>
> put the uScript of me into tScript
> revBrowserSet gBrowserID, "htmltext", tScript
> revBrowserRefresh gBrowserID
>
> If you were to step through your code and take the content of uScript and
paste it straight into a text editor, and then display that file in a
'real' Browser does it display correctly? I've done exactly your steps and
have had no trouble displaying LC created html in an LC Browser instance.
Actually there is one difference, I don't revBrowserRefresh, I just 'wait 1
millisec' and it displays.

As for the CEF browser I seem to remember reading something about it's the
way of the future but it is a work in progress. I may have that wrong
though.

HTH