LiveCode and SQLite performace

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Thu Jul 23 14:19:50 EDT 2015

I use .db without any problems. By the way, why would you want to load the entire data set? I agree that to open any sql database should not take that long. It almost sounds like something is not working as it should and it times out. But on the query side, loading 100’s of 1000’s of records may not be the best way to access the database. And it will be a lot worse if you ever decide to do this remotely.

It may be time to consider installing mySQL. It’s not a painful process, and it may be a great deal faster for your purposes.

Bob S