Underscore uncomment bug in OSX

Alan Stenhouse alanstenhouse at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 23 06:30:05 EDT 2015

The uncomment keyboard shortcut has never worked for me either, would love if it did.

Interestingly, after someone posted about holding open the menu and then trying it, it does work. Haven’t investigated further though.

Wonder if it’s possibly related to having multiple keyboard languages available.

Was surprised to hear from many that it works fine for them…!! Thought that it was again, one of those things…

cheers

Alan