revZip and 64-bit iOS

Chris Sheffield cs_livecode at icloud.com
Wed Jul 22 15:28:30 EDT 2015

I’m running into a problem, and wondering if others are/have as well.

I have an iPad app that extracts some media files from a zip archive upon first launching. This works great on an  iPad Mini 1, but fails with the error “not a zip archive” on an iPad Air 1. I’m running the same exact build with the same exact zip file on both machines. So it’s either a retina device only problem, or it’s a 64-bit problem. Not sure which, but I’m guessing the latter.

I created the latest build of the app with LC 6.7.7 rc-1, but the same issue has occurred since LC 6.7.5.

Anyone else using revZip at all? Does it work for you with these versions of LC when running an app on a 64-bit compatible device?

Thanks,
Chris

--
Chris Sheffield