[OT] FlipPDF for 19$ instead of 99$

Matthias Rebbe | M-R-D matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Wed Jul 22 06:27:47 EDT 2015

Hi,

maybe this is of interest for you.

FlipPDF (Win or Mac)  from flipbuilder.com is for sale for 19$ at

https://dealfuel.com/seller/flip-pdf-page-flip-software/

With this tool you can convert PDFs to Win Exe, Mac OS X App or to Flash and/or HTML5.
You can even export the flipbooks as a plugin for Wordpress, Drupal or Joomla.

I´ve just got a confirmation email from Flipbuilder.com that this offer is legal.

And no, i do not earn anything for recommending this offer here. ;)

I am using the Mac version  for over a year now and i am really satisfied with it.  I created e.g. restaurant menu cards which are installed on tablet computers.

Regards,
Matthias