Behavior question

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Tue Jul 21 18:52:45 EDT 2015

Thanks Jacque, that might have yielded a clue. When I use send, I get a
runtime error "can't find handler".

I've had issues in the past with behavior references not being resolved, to
the extent that I wrote a handler to re-establish all object behavior
references when my stack opens.  Maybe this is another manifestation of
that problem.

Pete