Has the "founders" on-rev package been reduced to 25 GB?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Jul 21 15:24:47 EDT 2015

On 7/21/2015 1:34 PM, Simon wrote:
> Just to close my end of this thread.
> Simple email to support and the problem was fixed. Loaded up the disk to 105
> GB and received an email from Heather saying, and I'm paraphrasing here, "I
> like you but you're over 100 GB".

I like you too for posting that. It irritates me when some people (not
you, but some responders to the thread) assume malice on the part of the
company. Anyone who has met them or worked with them knows they are
honest and responsible people who take their commitments very seriously.

I love Heather's comment. Sounds just like her. :)

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com