list field not getting arrowkey msg

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 23:36:40 EDT 2015

Strange that its not actually taking focus when you click on it.  As far as
there being a selection, it's weird.  The tab thing I was mentioning
freaked me out. Focusing the object with tab worked (the focusedobject said
what I expected) but the arrow keys wouldn't work.  When checking the
selectedline, there was no selected line.  Actually clicking into the field
would then make the arrow keys work, and the selectedline showed correctly.

Seems to me that tabbing into a field (which correctly focuses on the
field) would let the arrowkeys work but apparently not.

Either way, glad you have a method figured out.