OT: No More Servers

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Sat Jul 18 12:12:17 EDT 2015

I get a daily digest of the forum postings by email.  It works quite well
with a one line summary of each post at the top which you can click on to
get to the post further down the email.  The email also has links to the
post on the forum itself.

The only downside I've found is that if there are a lot of posts, the one
line list shows them all but the some of the later posts are not in the
email.  That could be a function of how I read my emails (Google Inbox)
rather a forum issue.