The width and height of a stack

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Fri Jul 17 22:26:47 EDT 2015

Hi all.

I have these two handlers in each of 3 cards of a stack:

on openCard
   lock screen

   -- set the size of the stack
   set the width of this stack to the lastWidth of me
   set the height of this stack to the lastHeight of me
   set the loc of this stack to the lastLoc of me
end openCard

on closeCard
   set the lastHeight of me to the height of this stack
   set the lastWidth of me to the width of this stack
   set the lastLoc of me to the loc of this stack
end closeCard

I check the properties and each have been updated fine for each card this is called from. However, the openCard handler, while it compiles fine, exits as soon as I try to set the width of the stack in the openStack handler.

If I swap the width and height statements in the openCard handler, the height gets set but the width does not, but *ONLY* on this one card!!!!! Apparently I seem to be in some condition where the width of a stack is read only but only with this one card! Whaaaaaa?????

OS X 10.10.3    LC 6.7.2

Bob S