Coding in Livecode in the browser (with Emscripten)

David Bovill david at viral.academy
Fri Jul 17 09:35:26 EDT 2015

So what would it take for Livecode to join this set of languages, all
running in the browser, in an open source emulator:

   - Python
   - Ruby
   - PHP
   - Sceme
   - Lua
   - Java
   - Lolcode
   - FORTH
   - Many others <http://repl.it/languages>

The languages are compiled down to Javascript using Emscripten and run
locally on you machine. So we should be able to do this with Livecode - or
Livecode server? Great for teaching.