Catch a Glimpse of HTML5!

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Thu Jul 16 23:11:09 EDT 2015

On 07/16/2015 07:13 PM, J. Landman Gay wrote:

> Next time it's your turn to translate the entire engine.

Heh.

But here's the thing...
If I were trying to wow folks with a preview of what's coming, I
wouldn't try to do it with a rehash of something we used to do 20 years
ago in not many lines of javascript onClick() handlers.

The bouncy balls thing is a bit better, although I almost gave up on
waiting for the download to happen.

But not much better, considering the things I can do with a few lines of
javascript with a library such as famous.

I love the 3d physics engine here.
http://famous.org/

--
  Mark Wieder