[Ben] HTML5 preloading suggestion...

Peter W A Wood peterwawood at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 21:18:50 EDT 2015

By checking with Firebug, it seems the calculator “page” initially makes 67 HTTP GET requests and then another 3 HTTP requests before the calculator is displayed.

One of these subsequent requests is http://livecode.com/demo/html5/calculator/standalone-community.html.mem <http://livecode.com/demo/html5/calculator/standalone-community.html.mem> which weighs in at 4.7 MB.

Regards

Peter