Persona Login in Livecode embedded browser?

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 18:47:25 EDT 2015

Yeah, but you do get the message mentioned.. Does it work to pop up a stack
and open a browser instance using the passed URL, which should (I think)
set your cookie and session information.  At which point you can close the
secondary instance and (probably) be good to go. (Just a guess, i'm reading
up on persona now. )  I don't know if it will work across browser
instances, while ignoring the fact that its trying to pop up an iframe.
All you can do is try.

If I had a site to test it on, i'd set up persona here.