revHHTP

David Bovill david at viral.academy
Tue Jul 14 18:38:42 EDT 2015

OK - I've been experimenting most of the day with running Livecode as a
server daemon (not as a cgi). It's a bit problematic and I am trying to
track down bugs.

One issue is that the server does not seem to respond well when it is in
the background - so when I move over to a browser and ping the server it
freezes until I bring the server-stack to the front.

Any thoughts? Did this happen with earlier versions?