UDP and livecode

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.org
Mon Jul 13 19:42:46 EDT 2015

Not exactly what you asked for, but I did a sample "UDP echo client" and
"UDP echo server" sample stacks some years ago.

You can get them form
http://www.tweedly.org/showpage.lc?page=samples

(not been looked at (by me), far less re-tested on recent version of LC
for years, so if you do run into any issues, please drop me an email).

-- Alex