Has the "founders" on-rev package been reduced to 25 GB?

Simon simon at asato-media.com
Sun Jul 12 00:29:41 EDT 2015

Ok I do have to admit that during the HTML5 crowdfunding I went with the
"Lifetime Pro" and there was in the fine print that it meant 10 years. Now
for me that indicated some sort of legal speak and that there was probably
some enforceable case that 10 years could be deemed a lifetime. But then
there is also the case of when I found the Enterprise edition was for $500K
(or 50K? some revenue cap) or less on the website. Heather quickly had that
fixed.  So that fine print may have been wrong.

Anyways, I like LiveCode Ltd. so not a big problem.

I wonder about the people who have 100 GB storage because though I can't
find it, there was a post by Kevin when this came up before (during the move
to France) that said we would retain our 50 GB and he'd get right on it.

Simon