Has the "founders" on-rev package been reduced to 25 GB?

TEDennis tedennis at softwaredetails.com
Sat Jul 11 09:47:04 EDT 2015

I also have the founder package, running on diesel.

My FTP is failing during uploads, but I can use CPANEL to upload files.

My "disk space usage" report shows the following in the top section:

/9,857.63 MB total disk space used.
50,000.00 MB quota limit (0.00 MB used)./

The bottom section of the "disk space usage" report shows:

/9842.01 MB/

I expected to see a quota limit of 100,000.00 MB (100GB).

Why it's failing when I'm not even close to that limit is a mystery.

I have a circumvent (use File Manager instead of FTP), so it's not a big
deal (currently).

However, I can't circumvent the frequent down times on a system that brags:

"/Ultra reliable web hosting/" and "/Reliable redundant connectivity/"

Grrrr ...

TED