Has the "founders" on-rev package been reduced to 25 GB?

JB sundown at pacifier.com
Sat Jul 11 01:09:35 EDT 2015

No Richard,  it means if I eat kittens I like
to eat pissy.

I ddi not start this conversation about the
size limits being changed.  I stated that I
am a on-rev founder and that I am not at
this time using any of the space allocated
to me.  I did not check the space so I said
IF they changed the space and made it lower
then I personally have no reason to believe
the Indie license with its forever price will be
forever.  Yes I received that from LIveCode
and any lifetime agreements that are not to
be honored for your lifetime make me think
a Forever agreement will not last either.

I said IF because I do not know for sure and I
gave them a small benefit of the doubt.  But it
sounded to me like the space was lowered and
if I remember correctly they talked about doing
that in the past so it made me think they actually
did lower it but I do not know so it remains IF.

I see you failed to provide evidence to prove it
one way off another and yet attacked me for
saying IF they lowered the space.

John Balgenorth