Autofill a web page

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Fri Jul 10 17:04:16 EDT 2015

I have an app that auto fills PDF fillable forms. Uses mySQL or sqLite on the back end. Web forms, not so much. I’ve often wondered if it were possible to analyze a web page for field controls, then fill in the values and reload the page with the new html. The problem is, most web forms these days are java based and the underlying controls are (necessarily) not exposed.

You may want to examine the HTML behind the web form to see if it is a “classic” style web form and proceed accordingly. Send me a link and I can have a look.

Bob S