Unusual list spam - caution

Jim MacConnell jmac at consensustech.com
Fri Jul 10 15:49:55 EDT 2015

That was my fault. Someone used my email to sign up for mailing lists,
sites, etc. I got emails asking for email verification or just informing me
that "I" had joined roughly 4,000 lists in a couple of hours and it was
continuing. Used an email rule to respond with a "Not Me" notice and delete
the emails BUT I inadvertently applied the rule to existing emails instead
of only new ones coming in. that means even lists I want to be on got
notices... Dman.
Sorry for the noise.
Jim