Unusual list spam - caution

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Jul 10 15:17:18 EDT 2015

Mine were from Jim McConnell too. I wonder if he (or someone) has got
some kind of malware that's doing this.

The list archives are reproduced at both Gmane and Nabble, so it could
also be a bot that scans one of those and sends this out. The odd thing
is that it doesn't actually do anything, there aren't any links or
enclosures.