Autofill a web page

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Thu Jul 9 13:15:38 EDT 2015

Thanks Devin.  I was meaning I wanted to do this in a Livecode app so
sounds like there is hope.  I will check out the links you sent.

Another complication is that the form includes a Captcha code so that will
have to be supplied manually.  Off topic, but am I the only one that finds
the majority of these Captcha codes pretty much unreadable, especially on
tablets/phones?  I guess there are different types of code, I'm referring
to the ones that are blurry photos of house numbers/street names.