Stacks that won't delete

Peter Haworth pete at lcsql.com
Wed Jul 8 18:37:07 EDT 2015

Probably not helpful, but I've had issues for a long time with delete stack
not removing it from RAM, over several releases of LC.  It usually
manifests itself when I "save as", followed by a "delete stack", followed
by opening the original stack, at which point I get the dreaded message
about "duplicate stack names and what do I want to do" message.  The only
way I was able to get round it was to set the destroyStack property of the
stack about to be deleted to true.  Since I didn't save it before deleting
it, that was a temporary change but it ensured the stack was removed from
memory.