Best way to check if a Field is a label?

FlexibleLearning.com admin at FlexibleLearning.com
Wed Jul 8 06:09:45 EDT 2015

Hi Peter

As you will have gathered, there is no "label" property as such, simply a
field with pre-defined attributes including lockText. It depends what you
are trying to do and why you need to identify them, but if you need to
regularly test the easiest way may be to manually specify a customProperty
for each label field so that...

If the cLabelStyle of the target = true then [etc]

Best regards

Hugh Senior
FLCo