AW: Where to put on windows an option file accessable for all users?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Tue Jul 7 11:23:07 EDT 2015

Thanks Mike fort he hint
Tiemo

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: use-livecode [mailto:use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com] Im Auftrag von Mike Bonner
Gesendet: Dienstag, 7. Juli 2015 14:47
An: How to use LiveCode
Betreff: Re: Where to put on windows an option file accessable for all users?

you might try specialfolderpath("0x0023") which is the common app data folder. (app data for all users).  I can't test on xp.  On vista/7 the directory is c:\ProgramData On xp it should be c:\Documents and Settings\All Users\ApplicationData

You'll probably want to create a subfolder for your app of course.