AW: Where to put on windows an option file accessable for all users?

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Tue Jul 7 06:30:05 EDT 2015

Thank you for your helpful thoughts.

How would I differentiate the access to these two different option sets? On a private computer where the user usually is logged in as an admin I would have to offer both option sets. In a school, depending on the log-in the appropriate options. But I never have seen a chance in LiveCode to ask for the user privileges (on Win and Mac) to be able to differentiate it. How is this usually be done?
Tiemo