[OT] OpenSSL GUI

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Mon Jul 6 19:56:35 EDT 2015

Hi all.

I have struggled all day long with generating a self-signed SSL cert following exact instructions from several different sites. As usual, people post as though it’s a cinch, but when following their instructions, what I run into is a series of errors that OpenSSL generates as it repeatedly fails to do what I am telling to do.

What I really need (and what ought to be part of the openssl download) is a Graphical User Interface that takes care of all the details for me. Anyone know where I can dl one? I googled this but of course I get a lot of crap that takes me just about anywhere *except* where they say they are taking me.

Bob S