menu buttons and showname

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Mon Jul 6 16:38:43 EDT 2015

Agreed. Which brings me back to the point that when the label of a popup menu is empty there ought to be some default behavior like displaying the tootTip or a property containing a value the developer can set. I think we are all agreed that what it ought NOT to do is display the object name. Workarounds are plentiful, but as I stated before this is not about a workaround, it is about a control that doesn’t need workarounds to function as you might expect.

Bob S