Release 6.7.6 / 7.0.6

Peter TB Brett peter.brett at livecode.com
Sun Jul 5 17:38:27 EDT 2015

On 2015-07-05 18:43, Mark Wieder wrote:
> On 07/05/2015 10:10 AM, Richard Gaskin wrote:
>
>> Are your pull requests specific to v6.x, or also applicable to v7 as
>> well?
>
> They're generic, as in the addition of floor() and ceil().
> And submitted as pull requests against the develop branch, as
> requested.

Hi Mark,

At the moment we're trying not to add new engine features to the
LiveCode 6.7.6 or LiveCode 7.0.x releases, unless they're particularly
critical.  This is in order to try and ensure that LiveCode 6.7 and 7.0
remain stable, and to try to ensure that any problems or
incompatibilities introduced by new features are contained within the
experimental 8.0 branch (i.e. the "develop" branch on Github).

                                      Peter

--
Dr Peter Brett <peter.brett at livecode.com>
LiveCode Engine Development Team