Retrieve email and attachments from Exchange Server

Skip Kimpel skiplondon at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 21:31:57 EDT 2015

Bob,

The good news is I do have administrator rights and what I am writing is an internal business tool and not for public consumption. However, before I invest a significant amount of time playing with this unknown method let me ask the question in a different way.....

Let's say I create a rule to forward that email to a different email system. Is there a way to do what I am looking to do via Gmail, for instance?  Other email service?

SKIP