Refactoring

Earthednet-wp prothero at earthednet.org
Fri Jan 30 10:39:36 EST 2015

Thanks Geoff, for the clarification. I agree with you. I was thinking more in general, and didn't mean to imply any criticism. As I get more familiar with livecode and it's sometimes unexpected (to me as one more used to conventional syntax) I am growing to love how quickly I can implement my ideas. I now only hope for quick resolution of some of the bugs in important features.

Best,
Bill

William Prothero
http://es.earthednet.org