Control Shift Graphic Bug Possible Cause

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Thu Jan 29 12:30:42 EST 2015

Different problem. I was talking about how my mail client has not retained sent mail for quite some time, although I think I now know why. Apple Mail threads ALL mail, received or sent, in a single thread. When I delete the thread, it also deletes the sent mail in the thread. In versions past it did not do this.

Bob S