Control Shift Graphic Bug Possible Cause

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Thu Jan 29 11:31:53 EST 2015

Yes I did. For some reason none of my sent or deleted emails from this list are showing up there. I checked my settings for this account and there is nothing I can see there that would do that.

At any rate, as I said moving the window seems to refresh it, but having done that, I discovered the controls were still not responding to clicks and what not. I suspect the issue is the same. The engine thinks the controls are in one place but the display has them at another. Navigating away from the card and back again after moving the window title bar out from under the icon bar seems to fix it.

Bob S