semi-OT: TestFlight.com beta testing closing

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Tue Jan 27 13:54:12 EST 2015

Colin/Chris,

Ad Hoc's work just fine. I used a Distribution certificate to generate the new provisioning profile. Apple says in the FAQ "To use the TestFlight app to test your prerelease build, it must be signed with an App Store Distribution Provisioning profile that includes the beta entitlement. New Distribution Provisioning profiles generated in the iOS Developer Center will automatically contain the beta entitlement.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services
rdimola at evergreeninfo.net