AW: 7.0.2 RC1 Crashes and Corrupts Stack Files

Ray ray at linkit.com
Tue Jan 27 07:57:07 EST 2015

Agreed.  I'm not seeing any of the major problems on 6.5.2 which 7.X has
regarding players.  If you're considering updating my suggestion would
be to wait until you're sure 7.X is truly stable in this area.  The only
issue I have with 6.5.2, a minor issue, is I can't see Quicktime movies
when re-assigning the Source.  The easy work-around is to choose to show
All Files.