semi-OT: TestFlight.com beta testing closing

Chris Sheffield cs_livecode at icloud.com
Mon Jan 26 15:38:01 EST 2015

Thanks, Colin. This may help.

In the Runtime folder of the LiveCode application bundle, if you drill down into iOS -> Device-[whatever], there is an Entitlements.xcent file. I’m assuming this is where that same key could be added. However, there’s also a StoreEntitlements.xcent, with the same contents as Entitlements.xcent. So I’m not sure which one to make the change in. Maybe both? Does anyone know?

At some point RunRev will need to update LC to support his, but in the meantime, this may be a viable workaround.

Thanks again.