Getting the scroll and clickloc of a browser object

Michael Julian Lew michaell at unimelb.edu.au
Sat Jan 24 16:00:44 EST 2015

Thanks Scott, but it stays at zero even when I scroll the pdf in the browser object. (I fixed the quote mark that email mucked up.)

Maybe Bob Sneidar is right: "There is nothing in the LC code repository for getting that kind of information from any browser control." If so, then that is a shame.

Oh well. Notes on paper it will be.

If you?re using a browser object, I believe this is what you want:

put revBrowserGet(theBrowserId, ?vscroll") into theVScrollAmount

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX/UI Design