Getting the scroll and clickloc of a browser object

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Fri Jan 23 19:51:56 EST 2015

But the browser object will not generate LC mouseUp messages when the user clicks objects in the browser will it? And how is he going to get the scroll of the PDF in the browser as opposed to the browser object scroll? Maybe I’m not getting it, but I envision the PDF plugin having it’s own scroll setting. I could be mistaken.

Bob S