Inspector Issue

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 13:08:27 EST 2015

Sorry I didn't see this before -- if you're seeing that the problem is now
fixed, then maybe -- maybe -- there was something wrong with the stack
before. If you still see the problem, if you have a large number of
cards/controls, maybe there's some inherent limit in the inspector you're
hitting. Navigator has limits as well, they're just very large. I think in
menus it's something like 300 cards/objects, and in lists I think it's
3000, or maybe 10,000. Those were set a long time ago because of
performance limitations. At this point I could probably remove them and the
engine/Navigator would likely hold up for much larger counts.